CCC Help French
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk and is called Grid64.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help French. They take 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help French. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:37.137