CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help English is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help English. They take 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help English version 2014.1123.1502.27044
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help English in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 10:19:38.313