CCC Help English
This page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help English program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk and is named Grid64.exe.
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2227712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help English version 2014.0522.2156.37579
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:48:51.197