CCC Help English
This info is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help English's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help English. They take 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2013.1206.1712.30857
alone. For other CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help English in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:06:12.350