CCC Help English
This web page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help English can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help English's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help English is composed of the following executables which take 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2013.0505.0430.6200
alone. For more CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:22:00.037