CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about about CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC Help English's main file takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help English is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help English version 2012.0329.0132.635
only. For other CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 14:39:27.567