CCC Help English
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the software CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help English is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CCC Help English's main file takes about 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) and is named Grid64.exe.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2012.0928.1531.26058
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:28:26.140