CCC Help English
This page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help English can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help English is comprised of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2011.1025.2230.38573
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help English in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:57:31.843