CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the application CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They take 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2014.1204.1736.31659
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:44:54.383