CCC Help English
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help English program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it occupies close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help English. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2012.0516.1006.16142
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help English from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help English in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:03:20.523