CCC Help English
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help English on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Usually the CCC Help English program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help English. They take about 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:20:09.650