CCC Help English
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help English application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They take 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0418.2208.37947
of CCC Help English. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help English from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help English in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:07.033