CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. You can read more about on CCC Help Danish at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish is composed of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0114.1347.24675
of CCC Help Danish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Danish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:46:51.067