CCC Help Danish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Danish at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Danish's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Danish. They take about 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Danish version 2014.0816.2218.38235
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:10:42.460