CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Danish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Danish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it takes close to 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Danish version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:20:09.577