CCC Help Danish
How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer
CCC Help Danish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it takes circa 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish is comprised of the following executables which take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk:
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2012.0806.1155.19437
only. For other CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to delete CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:27:38.670