CCC Help Danish
This page is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Danish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's main executable file and it takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They take 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1002.1734.29729
of CCC Help Danish. For other CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Danish in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:35:33.320