CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help Danish is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1013.1701.28713
of CCC Help Danish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Danish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:14:45.317