CCC Help Danish
How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC
CCC Help Danish is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Danish at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6833832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1101.0107.126
of CCC Help Danish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete CCC Help Danish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Danish is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 18:15:35.560