CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 3.47 MB (3634176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1602.28764
of CCC Help Danish. For more CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:37:04.567