CCC Help Danish
A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application CCC Help Danish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Danish version 2011.1025.2230.38573
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Danish:
...click to view all...
How to erase CCC Help Danish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Danish is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:59:37.017