CCC Help Danish
How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC
CCC Help Danish is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Danish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC Help Danish's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2012.0214.2236.40551
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Danish is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:47:41.280