CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Danish. They take 6.23 MB (6536320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0315.1620.27344
of CCC Help Danish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:50:17.193