CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the program CCC Help Danish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Danish's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Danish. They take about 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1231.0313.5692
of CCC Help Danish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:37:34.017