CCC Help Danish
A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer
This info is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Danish is composed of the following executables which occupy 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Danish version 2014.1123.1502.27044
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish releases:
...click to view all...
A way to erase CCC Help Danish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Danish is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 10:19:38.370