CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Danish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Danish. They take about 536.50 KB (549376
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0929.0157.1616
of CCC Help Danish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:03:14.070