You can find below details on how to remove Brave for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Brave from your computerBrave Software
. More information on Brave Software can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Brave is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 300.81 KB (308032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Brave. They occupy 181.62 MB (190443888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Brave.exe (300.81 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Brave.exe (87.89 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (261.81 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (123.09 KB)
- Brave.exe (87.84 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (103.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.20.33
of Brave. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program offered by Brave Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave program will be found very quickly. After you click Brave in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Brave Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 14:17:40.440