You can find below details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Brave from your PCBrave Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Brave Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Brave directory (same installation drive as Windows). Brave's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Brave\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 91.85 MB (96313344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Brave.exe.
Brave is comprised of the following executables which occupy 164.05 MB (172023680
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- Brave.exe (91.85 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (119.77 KB)
- Brave.exe (67.60 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 0.12.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Brave releases:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application released by the software company Brave Software. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Brave from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Brave in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Brave Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 02:44:48.767