You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Brave from your computerBrave Software
. Go over here
for more details on Brave Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Brave. The program's main executable file is named Update.exe and it has a size of 1.51 MB (1584640 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Brave. They occupy 94.91 MB (99522832
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.51 MB)
- Brave.exe (91.77 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (119.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.12.5
of Brave. You can find below info on other releases of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program marketed by Brave Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Brave with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Brave in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave by Brave Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 18:17:48.960