Brave is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Brave from your computerBrave Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Brave Software. Brave is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe. Brave's primary file takes around 320.50 KB (328192 bytes) and is named Brave.exe.
Brave contains of the executables below. They take 95.45 MB (100089616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Brave.exe (320.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Brave.exe (91.79 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (266.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (125.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Brave version 0.12.14
only. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program marketed by Brave Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Brave from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Brave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Brave in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Brave Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:39:15.980