Brave is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Brave from your systemBrave Software
. Go over here
for more information on Brave Software. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Brave. The program's main executable file has a size of 316.31 KB (323904 bytes) on disk and is called Brave.exe.
Brave installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 181.40 MB (190209624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Brave.exe (316.31 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- Brave.exe (86.73 MB)
- Brave.exe (87.90 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (261.81 KB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (123.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.19.95
of Brave. You can find below a few links to other Brave releases:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program offered by the software company Brave Software. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave application will be found automatically. After you click Brave in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Brave Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 13:16:04.540