Brave is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Brave from your systemBrave Software
. More information on Brave Software can be found here
. Usually the Brave application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Brave is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1593856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Brave. They take about 88.01 MB (92281096
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- Brave.exe (84.85 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (119.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.5
of Brave. You can find below info on other application versions of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program by Brave Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Brave in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Brave Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 17:52:42.440