You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Brave for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Brave from your computerBrave Software
. Check out here
for more details on Brave Software. Brave is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Brave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.80 MB (1888064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Brave. They occupy about 1.80 MB (1888064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Brave version 0.20.42
only. You can find below info on other releases of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program released by the software company Brave Software. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave". The Brave application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brave in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Brave Software from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 16:30:30.890