Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your systemBitcoin Core project
. Go over here
for more info on Bitcoin Core project. More data about the app Bitcoin Core (32-bit) can be found at http://www.bitcoin.org/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 24.56 MB (25750528 bytes) on disk and is called bitcoin-qt.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Bitcoin Core (32-bit). They occupy about 34.67 MB (36351892
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (24.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.39 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (3.01 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (6.97 MB)
The current web page applies to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.9.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is an application marketed by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.bitcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitcoin Core (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 04:48:00.770