Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PCBitcoin Core project
. More data about Bitcoin Core project can be read here
. More details about the software Bitcoin Core (32-bit) can be seen at https://bitcoincore.org/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit). The application's main executable file occupies 26.63 MB (27919888 bytes) on disk and is titled bitcoin-qt.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Bitcoin Core (32-bit). They occupy about 36.77 MB (38550996
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (26.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.44 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.44 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.58 MB)
The current web page applies to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.13.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a program offered by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:09:51.057