Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computerBitcoin Core project
. Further information on Bitcoin Core project can be found here
. You can read more about about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) at https://bitcoincore.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 27.64 MB (28979728 bytes) on disk and is named bitcoin-qt.exe.
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 38.59 MB (40459731
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (27.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.44 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.47 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (8.35 MB)
The current page applies to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.14.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is an application marketed by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Core (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The software company is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 13:46:19.670