Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
This page is about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PCBitcoin Core project
. You can find out more on Bitcoin Core project or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Bitcoin Core (32-bit) at https://bitcoincore.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. bitcoin-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.34 MB (30760464 bytes) on disk.
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 41.03 MB (43023742
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (29.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (125.86 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.49 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (9.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.16.2
of Bitcoin Core (32-bit). Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The software company is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-04 03:43:59.443