Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computerBitcoin Core project
. Open here
where you can read more on Bitcoin Core project. You can read more about on Bitcoin Core (32-bit) at http://www.bitcoin.org/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. bitcoin-qt.exe is the Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 26.78 MB (28081168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bitcoin Core (32-bit). They occupy about 36.92 MB (38714788
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (26.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.39 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.54 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.48 MB)
The current page applies to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.11.1
only. For more Bitcoin Core (32-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is an application offered by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bitcoin Core (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.bitcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 10:14:57.583