Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computerBitcoin Core project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitcoin Core project. Click on https://bitcoincore.org/
to get more information about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) on Bitcoin Core project's website. Usually the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 26.69 MB (27988496 bytes) on disk and is labeled bitcoin-qt.exe.
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 36.84 MB (38632404
bytes) on disk:
- bitcoin-qt.exe (26.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.44 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.44 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.59 MB)
The current page applies to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.13.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) releases:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a program by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bitcoin Core (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Core (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The publisher is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 11:40:55.163