Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your systemBitcoin Core project
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bitcoin Core project. Further information about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) can be found at http://www.bitcoin.org/
. Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 25.52 MB (26759168 bytes) on disk and is titled bitcoin-qt.exe.
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 35.32 MB (37033876
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (25.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.39 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.51 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.17 MB)
This data is about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.10.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) releases:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is an application released by Bitcoin Core project. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 23:29:04.697