Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computerBitcoin Core project
. More information on Bitcoin Core project can be seen here
. More info about the application Bitcoin Core (32-bit) can be seen at http://www.bitcoin.org/
. Usually the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 24.64 MB (25836032 bytes) on disk and is titled bitcoin-qt.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bitcoin Core (32-bit). They take 34.75 MB (36442516
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (24.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.39 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (3.01 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (6.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.3
of Bitcoin Core (32-bit). For more Bitcoin Core (32-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a program released by Bitcoin Core project. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". The Bitcoin Core (32-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Core (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.bitcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitcoin Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 10:10:37.187