Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
This info is about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computerBitcoin Core project
. Take a look here
for more information on Bitcoin Core project. More info about the program Bitcoin Core (32-bit) can be found at https://bitcoincore.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Bitcoin Core (32-bit)'s primary file takes around 31.77 MB (33312272 bytes) and its name is bitcoin-qt.exe.
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 55.47 MB (58161022
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitcoin-qt.exe (31.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.36 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.70 MB)
- bitcoin-tx.exe (3.44 MB)
- bitcoin-wallet.exe (7.04 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (10.37 MB)
The current web page applies to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.18.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is an application marketed by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The software company is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitcoin Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-05 11:20:11.130