Bitcoin Core (32-bit)
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your computerBitcoin Core project
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitcoin Core project. You can read more about related to Bitcoin Core (32-bit) at https://bitcoincore.org/
. Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called bitcoin-qt.exe and occupies 31.77 MB (33313808 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Bitcoin Core (32-bit). They take 48.06 MB (50390912
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (31.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.36 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.67 MB)
- bitcoin-tx.exe (3.40 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (10.08 MB)
This data is about Bitcoin Core (32-bit) version 0.17.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Bitcoin Core (32-bit) releases:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is an application offered by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Bitcoin Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bitcoin Core (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Core (32-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Core (32-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitcoin Core (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bitcoin Core (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcoin Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Core (32-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitcoin Core (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-14 06:48:20.110