This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BetterBrowse for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your systemBetterBrowse
. You can read more on BetterBrowse or check for application updates here
. Click on http://betterbrowse.net/support
to get more info about BetterBrowse on BetterBrowse's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing BetterBrowse is C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BetterBrowse. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about BetterBrowse version 2014.02.24.172956
alone. For more BetterBrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is an application offered by the software company BetterBrowse. Some users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BetterBrowse or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetterBrowse". The BetterBrowse application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BetterBrowse in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BetterBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The web site of the application is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BetterBrowse.
8. After uninstalling BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterBrowse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetterBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your PC, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BetterBrowse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 06:33:30.123