This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BetterBrowse for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your computerBetterBrowse
. Further information on BetterBrowse can be found here
. You can read more about on BetterBrowse at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. BetterBrowse is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove BetterBrowse. BetterBrowse.FirstRun.exe is the BetterBrowse's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.07 MB (1121576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside BetterBrowse. They take about 2.09 MB (2193704
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowse.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
This data is about BetterBrowse version 2014.03.27.215320
only. For more BetterBrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is a program offered by BetterBrowse. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BetterBrowse or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetterBrowse". The BetterBrowse app will be found very quickly. After you click BetterBrowse in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The publisher is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetterBrowse.
8. After uninstalling BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetterBrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your PC, nor are we saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BetterBrowse in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-04 00:47:04.453