This page contains complete information on how to remove BetterBrowse for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your PCBetterBrowse
. Check out here
for more info on BetterBrowse. Further information about BetterBrowse can be seen at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. Usually the BetterBrowse application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for BetterBrowse is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe OFS_. BetterBrowse.OfSvc.exe is the BetterBrowse's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.24 MB (1297616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BetterBrowse. They take about 2.54 MB (2663982
bytes) on disk.
- BetterBrowseUn.exe (534.29 KB)
- BetterBrowseUninstall.exe (235.26 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowse.OfSvc.exe (1.24 MB)
- BetterBrowseBrowserFilter.exe (41.29 KB)
This web page is about BetterBrowse version 2014.01.16.003233
alone. You can find below a few links to other BetterBrowse versions:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is an application released by the software company BetterBrowse. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetterBrowse or simply click the Search field and type in "BetterBrowse". The BetterBrowse app will be found automatically. When you click BetterBrowse in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The software company is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetterBrowse.
8. After uninstalling BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterBrowse which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your computer, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BetterBrowse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-01 17:40:20.520