BetterBrowse is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your systemBetterBrowse
. Further information on BetterBrowse can be found here
. You can read more about related to BetterBrowse at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. BetterBrowse is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 94.29 KB (96552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BetterBrowse. They occupy an average of 1.05 MB (1098024
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.29 KB)
The current page applies to BetterBrowse version 2013.12.03.230533
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BetterBrowse:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove BetterBrowse from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BetterBrowse when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowse.ico
BetterBrowse is a program released by BetterBrowse. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BetterBrowse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BetterBrowse or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetterBrowse". If it is installed on your PC the BetterBrowse application will be found automatically. When you click BetterBrowse in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BetterBrowse.
8. After uninstalling BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterBrowse which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your PC, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterBrowse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:52:56.947