BetterBrowse is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BetterBrowse from your systemBetterBrowse
. Further information on BetterBrowse can be found here
. You can read more about related to BetterBrowse at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. BetterBrowse is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 94.29 KB (96552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BetterBrowse. They occupy an average of 1.05 MB (1098024
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.29 KB)
The current page applies to BetterBrowse version 2013.12.03.230533
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BetterBrowse:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is a program offered by the software company BetterBrowse. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetterBrowse or simply click the Search field and type in "BetterBrowse". The BetterBrowse program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BetterBrowse in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BetterBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetterBrowse.
8. After uninstalling BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterBrowse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your computer, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetterBrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:52:56.947