BetterBrowse is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BetterBrowse from your PCBetterBrowse
. Go over here
where you can find out more on BetterBrowse. More details about the application BetterBrowse can be seen at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall BetterBrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. BetterBrowse.PurBrowse64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 341.79 KB (349992 bytes) on disk.
BetterBrowse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.31 MB (2425851
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowse.PurBrowse64.exe (341.79 KB)
- BetterBrowseUninstall.exe (235.63 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.07.185712
of BetterBrowse. For more BetterBrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is an application by BetterBrowse. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BetterBrowse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BetterBrowse or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetterBrowse". The BetterBrowse app will be found very quickly. When you click BetterBrowse in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The web site of the program is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BetterBrowse.
8. After removing BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetterBrowse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your computer, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterBrowse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:54:31.713