This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BetterBrowse for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BetterBrowse from your computerBetterBrowse
. Further information on BetterBrowse can be seen here
. Further information about BetterBrowse can be found at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. BetterBrowse is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing BetterBrowse is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.79 KB (108328 bytes) on disk and is titled BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of BetterBrowse. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3492963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowseUn.exe (530.79 KB)
- BetterBrowseUninstall.exe (235.57 KB)
- utilBetterBrowse.exe (455.29 KB)
- BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.79 KB)
- BetterBrowse.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.29 KB)
- BetterBrowse.expext.exe (112.79 KB)
- BetterBrowse.PurBrowse64.exe (345.29 KB)
This page is about BetterBrowse version 2014.03.11.234342
only. You can find below info on other releases of BetterBrowse:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall BetterBrowse.Folders left behind when you uninstall BetterBrowse:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BetterBrowse:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\bajabccdmihihgpddknddbebeiionoeb.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowse.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseBHO.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
BetterBrowse is an application released by BetterBrowse. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BetterBrowse with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BetterBrowse or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetterBrowse". If it exists on your system the BetterBrowse app will be found very quickly. When you select BetterBrowse in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The publisher is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetterBrowse.
8. After removing BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BetterBrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your computer, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetterBrowse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-25 08:30:14.970