You can find on this page details on how to remove BetterBrowse for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your systemBetterBrowse
. Check out here
for more details on BetterBrowse. Further information about BetterBrowse can be found at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BetterBrowse is C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside BetterBrowse. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.03.24.204814
of BetterBrowse. For other BetterBrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is a program marketed by the software company BetterBrowse. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BetterBrowse from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetterBrowse or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetterBrowse". If it exists on your system the BetterBrowse program will be found automatically. After you select BetterBrowse in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The software company is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BetterBrowse.
8. After uninstalling BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterBrowse which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your computer, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterBrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 15:41:42.280